Crazy Hat Day

Today was Crazy Hat Day at Emma's school. Instead of making a new hat I remembered that I saved Ethan's hat from his Crazy Hat Day a couple of years ago. Once I showed it to Emma she was quite happy to wear it and of course her big brother was o.k. with it as well.
(it was one of Ethan's old teddy bears)

2 Comments:
Emma, I love your hat.It was suppose to be crazy hat day and you made it adorable hat day. You are way to cute girlfriend.I also love your earrings, you are all grown up. Santa sure was good to you and Ethan, you must have been super good.Did you have your picture taken in school? I need a new one for my fridge ok. Lots of love. Auntie Linda
Cool! We wish we had Crazy Hat Day at our school. We had Pajama Day a few weeks ago and that was really fun. We wear uniforms most days so any day that is out of the ordinary is exciting. Ethan is a good brother to share his adorable teddy hat with you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home