Monday, April 09, 2007

Little Miss Aislin

I had to share this picture of Aislin that was taken at our house a few days ago. Out of all the pictures I have of her, this is my favorite. She is so adorable and is doing so well. She willingly comes with me now which is such a great relief. For the last while, Aislin was afraid of me and she would cry as soon as she saw me. She didn't react this way with anyone else so it was very heart breaking. That is now part of the past and now I look forward to the future. I can't wait until I can take her for the night and on day trips with Ethan and Emma! We are going to have so much fun.

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger Tara and John said...

It's so nice to see Aislin so comfortable at your house, she had a great time at dinner on Easter! She really likes your cooking! Bring on the sweet potatoes!

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Brenna and Molly said...

What a little doll! If it's easy to spoil our own girls, you now see that it's even easier to spoil someone else's! We have 11 mo. old twin girls next door and I'm in love with everything about them! I'm sure Aislin will become a long-awaited regular at your place soon enough!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home